I was talking to a friend last night. She is dealing with medical issues that affect fertility. She is waiting to be able to use fertility medicine and I am waiting to start my paperwork. It is amazing how many parallels can be made when you talk about children. There is WTTC, there is waiting to start fertility medications, there is waiting to adopt, etc.
I always thought that I would not find anyone who could empathize with me during this process. I know that I could not empathize with the women who come to adoption because they have had experiences that I couldn't dream of having with infertility.
I don't know anyone who has decided to do what Endrit and I have decided to do. But, it is something that I am able to empathize with in different circumstances. I can be lead to my path by the spirit. I can use my experiences to be able to teach my children. I know that I am going to write these experiences down for my children. I have another spiritual experience to write about, but I need to be able to write this correctly before I can post it.
There are some things that are a bit personal to write even though only my most trusted friends are able to read this. I know that I will post it here when I am finished polishing it off.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment