This is what Endrit just said as we watched the TV show "Bones" when they were showing the remains of the body that will be investigated. I think that it is funny because "gross" things always come back to childbirth. I am glad that there is something that is easily brought up to remind Endrit why we are supposed to adopt. It is for both our sanities; just in different realms.
We are going to the temple next week and thinking about timing and just getting more information. I just have to make it through the week. It has been a while since I have been to church because of illness or anxiety. I have to go tomorrow because I am substituting for primary. I definitely need to take a Xanax before I go so that I can enjoy everything and be able to really feel the spirit.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment