Monday, March 22, 2010

I am tired

I am tired because Endrit and I talked a lot last night since we saw my new niece.  He admitted to me that the only reason why we don't have kids right now is because he wants to have a permanent job that makes over $20K.  He told me that he enjoyed watching me be all motherly to Darcee.  He told me that he is baby hungry.

I thought that it was sweet that he would say these things.

He said that he wants to be a Dad.  He also said that he is less and less likely to ask me to ever get pregnant.  I find that funny.  he has always wanted his genetic experiment but he is never going to ask me to get pregnant.  That is nice.  I still have not completely made up my mind about having a child of my own.  I still have time to think about it.

He always seems to know the right things to say.  He really liked little Darcee.  I can tell that he really liked being around a newborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment