Friday, August 20, 2010

So much to do so little time...

There is a constant nagging in the back of my head that I NEED to get the adoption paperwork done that I have to do.  I am going to try and catch up on that this weekend.  I will have Endrit fill out the things that he needs to do. It has been interesting to find out the amount of time I will be spending as a teacher.  I am not complaining, it is just a little bit eye opening.  I am excited to embark on a year of teaching.  Adoption is still right there in my mind.  The reason why I am working is because I need to pay for adoption.  It seems to be one in the same to me right now.  Endrit passed his proposal so he should be graduating in a year or so.  Things seem to be working out well enough.  It is definitely not a dull time in our lives.  

OH...and I have a question...I think I know everyone that has looked at my blog except one.  Who is at Buena Park California?

No comments:

Post a Comment