(I love how I can make up words)
I also have not been taking my medications. I know, bad on me. I have been feeling fine minus the weepy feelings. Kitty snuggles make up for that. The biggest thing right now on my plate is Adoption paperwork. It is very emotional for me to fill out these papers. It is my first REAL step forward in the adoption process which will make me a mother. It is amazing the processes that people go through to become parents. This is the way that Endrit and I are supposed to start our family. We will do everything in our power to accomplish this step in our lives so that we can expand our love to children. We are ready to become parents. It is awe inspiring to know that we are going half way around the world to pick up the children of our hearts.

No comments:
Post a Comment