It has been a long time since I have posted because I got a full time job that doesn't allow blogger on the network computers. There is nothing wrong with that, but I haven't had the time to come back and write any blogs after school. So, here is a little bit of an update.
Everything seems to be working out wonderfully. I still need to talk to my professors about taking the classes for next summer this summer. I still need to sit down and talk to Endrit about all of this to figure out the right things to do.
As to the title of this blog, I guess I have to explain. This is literal pain. Every month. I am on AF right now. I wish that I could stop this part of being a woman as I know that I won't actually be using it for its intended purposes. I complain now, I don't see how I could endure pregnancy and labor. I know that it is totally worth it, but I just don't think that it is for me.
Endrit and I are pretty convinced that we will be adopting all of our children. We think that we will not have a biological child. We aren't carving anything in stone. The option is still out there, but we think it is less likely than other options. I guess that is one of the biggest changes. I have been having troubles with my medications so maybe when it is settled again we will re-evaluate the situation.
So I am in mental pain, physical pain and at some points spiritual pain. I pray things look brighter in the future.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment