Thursday, May 27, 2010

house buying = home study

It really is something for me to think about.  The most confusing part of learning that it was time for me to adopt was the place that we lived in.  I knew that we had to move in order to even start the adoption process.  I always knew that everything was going to work out because I have God on my side.  So, now that we have been able to get all of the house hunting stuff and everything with buying the house, I have a renewed feeling of divine power in my life.  I know that it was something that was supposed to happen.

With that being done, I know that we were going to be doing our home study by the end of the year.  That is awesome to me.  Things are really starting to work out.  Things are starting to look like we will really be able to get everything done in the time that we think it will take to get our babies.

I am SO happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment