Sunday, February 21, 2010

A song that has been stuck in my head.

As I have gone through the years of heartache, hurt, illness, patience, and learning, I have tried to find a moto that I can live by.  A couple of months ago, I found the song that fits into a moto that I have adopted into my life.  Doris Day: Que Sera Sera


What will be, will be.

Still no real official update on adoption.  On Saturday a storm rolled through and it took everything out of me. So, we didn't end up going to the temple.  I don't think that Endrit will be able to objectively talk about anything in the future until after May 4th.  That is the big deadline for his proposal and I am not going to press the issue on anything until he feels ready to tackle it.  

I continue to pray every day for my children and the birth mother.  I pray for many things every day with regards to my children.  I feel the child I know I will give birth to is guiding me through everything.  Telling me to press issues with Endrit and when to back off for a while.  

So, que sera sera.

1 comment: