Last night I dreamed that I was going to Albania with Endrit and a few other people including my parents and some of my students at school. The dream included 3 flights and a flight cancellation. It had paperwork that I needed to be doing and traveling around the country. In my dream paperwork had to be saved for my 2 children I would adopt. I saw the children. They were older. I would say 8 years old or so. I have been having the oddest dreams here lately.
I sometimes wished that I knew more about all of the dream psych stuff. Then there are other times that I really don't care about what I dreamed about. Endrit and I have even had the same dream on the same night. That happened 3 nights ago. We both dreamed that we were moving in with 2 other people. Odd.
I post this on this blog because sometimes I just think it is my subconscious preparing me for what my future holds. Both dreams had me moving in with 2 people, adopting 2 children. It is obviously something that I am looking forward to.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like some strange dreams!
ReplyDelete