Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finally went to the temple

Today Endrit and I finally had the time and ability to go to the temple today.  It was interesting because we didn't go through a session.  We did baptisms so we were rarely in the same area of the temple together.  We didn't have the ability to talk to each other sitting down in a quiet room like usual.  I got my answers, he got his answers, but we didn't talk about it.

We didn't talk about it in the car going to our after temple lunch eatery.  Food was ordered before we started talking.  I just asked, what are your answers.

Up until this moment of time Endrit has said that it didn't get a bad feeling with adoption but he hadn't had the revelation himself.  He was fine planning for it with me, but that was it.

Today he said that it was 100% sure that we will adopt.  Both of us know that right now is not the time to start anything.  We will have our checklist of what we need that we will work on, but we won't do any paperwork.

Endrit said that today was one of the best days he has had in the temple.  I agree with that. It was an amazing day with an amazing step in the right direction.  Finally, Endrit is on the exact same page as me rather than letting me read ahead and tell him what happens.  It is the best feeling.

1 comment:

  1. That is totally and completely awesome! I am so happy for both of you!

    ReplyDelete