Monday, April 5, 2010

A Home

I talked to a Realtor today after I saw a condo for an amazing price.  Endrit and I drove past the property today.  It isn't the newest, it isn't the best, but it is in our price range and it would be home!

Endrit's parents are giving us a loan for a down payment.  I will be able to pay that back (with interest) with my work as a teacher.

The first thing that got me to think about buying instead of renting for the next 2.5 years is that when we are able to buy, our mortgage will be over $100 / month less than our current rent.  We will be able to have our home study whenever the time is right without thinking about moving in the middle of it.  When we are done with school, Endrit's parents will be able to move in while we are gone and we can say that we have a rental property when we buy our house.  It is a win win situation.

We are working with a wonderful person and we might be able to be in our own home in May.  WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment